mercredi 26 août 2009

Metal Hurlant #6 à 10 (1976)




http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IQDTGBEG

6 commentaires:

  1. Could you please re-upload these files, all the links are dead :/
    Thank you so much i'm a great fan of these series (Métal Hurlant)!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You may find it anywhere on the web.
    When links are dead, links are everywhere (but on my grave)
    Just take your shovel and dig it !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I've been looking for hours i just can't find these versions of Métal Hurlant.. :(

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Got it in a locker in my hermetic garage, but my shop is closed.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. That's an awesome reply (i love Moebius) but i'm still left with nothing.. :/

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I just tried to find it for helping you. There was a time when the complete collection was available by torrents. It seems that time is gone. My locker is taking value. My hands are empty, but my heart is full. Pray the Lord, it may help.
    ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer